2Moons Beta!

Denki

Gawd
Don't know if there is a thread here for discussion of this game, so I'll start one.

So, I signed up for the beta last night, and I will say it seems interesting. The quest dialogue is certainly funny, in a sharp biting way. They use f8ck a lot. The combat/gameplay seems a bit grindy, and so far you definitely have to grind to even do the starter quests (first trainer quest requires lvl 5 0o). But leveling is fast, so its not too big of a deal. The first dungeon "novice dungeon" or w/e is actually a very interesting concept. You have to kill X # of baddies + a boss in 20 min. I've never had a timed challenge feel so... pressuring as this one, so its fun. All in all, despite the grindish nature of the MMO I think its pretty fun. Maybe I'll post some SS tonight. Not the best graphics engine around. Probably around WoW lvl graphics, but w/ a more realistic slant IMO.

Anyone else playing w/ impressions they'd like to share? :)

played it for a little while but got tired of it qucikly, plays like all the other free mmo's out there.. I prefer RF Online.

played it for a little while but got tired of it qucikly, plays like all the other free mmo's out there.. I prefer RF Online.

Reminds me a lot of another game I played. A private server of Ragnarok Online. There is basically no quests to do for exp, so you have to grind. There was 255 levels, and it wasn't easy to get there.

Just a warning, this game is basically ALL grinding once you get through the newbie maze. So if you don't like grinding, I wouldn't recommend this game for you.

I'm playing a level 26 Segnale (least played class in the game due to being extremely weak and pitiful until 36ish, then again around 59) and man, it's frustrating at times due to solely the class.

I am currently playing, a 25 Azure Knight, in the beta right now with skizzy. The game is so repetitive; It's all about grinding. I had a lot of fun playing this the first couple nights because it's a "new" mmo - new as in first time playing; however, I am starting to lose interests at the game. Although the game is all about grinding, the pvp and siege wars seem quite interesting, alas, I didn't get to experience any of those in-game concepts yet. Moreover, this game isn't a bad mmo in depsite of the "all grinding" aspect. I still recommend this game to anyone, at least to try it out.

Heres the URL: http://2moons.acclaim.com/

I am currently playing, a 25 Azure Knight, in the beta right now with skizzy. The game is so repetitive; It's all about grinding. I had a lot of fun playing this the first couple nights because it's a "new" mmo - new as in first time playing; however, I am starting to lose interests at the game. Although the game is all about grinding, the pvp and siege wars seem quite interesting, alas, I didn't get to experience any of those in-game concepts yet. Moreover, this game isn't a bad mmo in depsite of the "all grinding" aspect. I still recommend this game to anyone, at least to try it out.

Heres the URL: http://2moons.acclaim.com/

Heh, get used to it. Virtually every asian MMORPG is based on grinding.

Heh, get used to it. Virtually every asian MMORPG is based on grinding.

Thats true. I remember Flyff being just endless grinding and the same annoying combat music looping over and over. I just wanted to get to level 20 so I could actually fly around, and when I did, I quit 2 days later lol. Those are the gaming hours I'm ashamed to admit I've put in...:D

2moons is definitely one of the better foreign mmos imo, its a bit grindy at the earlier levels but once your able to join a decent AOE party at lvl +55 it becomes less repetitive

the pvp systems identical to guildwars, where skills are to be used according to their cooldown times, buff/debuff effects

oh and the characters aren't all half naked `_`

yea i just cleared the newbie maze and am lvl 11, and was like... wtf where are all the quests :confused:. dunno how much longer I will play, I can't stand the grind that much, especially if that is ALL the game is. There isn't even a cohesive story line as far as I can tell.

yea i just cleared the newbie maze and am lvl 11, and was like... wtf where are all the quests :confused:. dunno how much longer I will play, I can't stand the grind that much, especially if that is ALL the game is. There isn't even a cohesive story line as far as I can tell.

There is...you just won't actually see things come together til you're much higher level.

Back