3/8" NPT barbs in Vancouver?

n00btard

Gawd
In their perpetual attempt to screw potential consumers over before they even BUY hardware, NTCW sells the Swiftech MCR220 rad but NO CORRESPONDING BARBS :eek: . It`s not even in their frikkin` Fittings and Tubing section.

I thought $50.25 was a damn good price for the MCR220 when NCIX sells the BI GT 120.1 for $5 more, but... :confused:

Where in Vancouver can I buy 3/8" NPT barbs? Please respond quickly, I plan on immediately moving over to a 1/2" ID-based WC system as soon as I`m back on Canadian soil within a week.

it`s so far away though :(

and my driver`s license requires me to have a big fat L on the back of the car and have my mom accompany me. And I don`t want to tell her to drive me to a hardware store where I may or may not find a pair of barbs :rolleyes:

i forgot the name of the hardware store - but when i spent a winter in vancouver, there was a store with a maple leaf (go figure) that had quite a lot of home depot-ish stuff.

something to keep in mind to help your search -
if you find nps fittings, it still may work for you. the only difference being that npt is tapered and nps is not. for a lot of sizes, the pitch (threads per inch) may be similar.

btw - i love vancouver. great city.

Back