3 SATA cables @ Meritline, $.99 with code

Kenworth

2[H]4U
I like to post this when it comes up because we always buy more SATA cables than we actually need.

Go here, use code MLCK192332020980NL1 to make them only $.99 for the first 800 lucky winners. After the first 800, code MLCK192332020930N makes them $2.49. Make sure you do the 3 pack or none of this will work.

I have about 25 of these because I just kept ordering them. They truly take about 2-3 weeks to even get to you so they don't exactly show up quickly but they work like a charm when they do show up.

$0.99 for me. Code removes $3.15 from your cart.. so if you buy two, the second one is still the $4.14 price for a total of $5.13. Ended up just sticking with one.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I've had a few occasions that I've needed various cables and I end up going down to a local mom & pop computer shop and ask if they have any extras lying around. Typically, they have boxes and boxes full of a variety of cables that they won't ever have any use for and are usually willing to practically give them away. Last time I was in there, I had the guy try to give me an SATA cable for free, but I left him a few bucks anyway.

+1 for meritline 90 degree sata cables. these sales are awesome and i've been using them for years with no problems. only time i replace them is when im an idiot and pull too hard on the metal latch clips that come off when i forget and pull too hard. /facepalm

Back