3007fpw monitor what video card to play games?

jacuzz1 said:
Its 60 but maybe beucase i have vsync off? I dont know but never had an issue showing over 60 excpet Doom.

I will post a shot though , I will be interested in your theory as to why this happens. Here is one I posted in another thread of Episode one berfore the latest Quad driver but Quad was still working. Fraps seems to show part of two difffernt scenes its wierd

Frapsanomolie.jpg

Right... duh. Probably because of the vsync. I recently enabled it in conjunction with the z-buffer.

Maybe try a new fraps version? Does episode allow native support of screenshot taking?

Good Question, i never realy checked. I bet it does. Its just so wierd how it does that.

jacuzz1 said:
Yes , you get the coookie
;)

I remember now.. youre the one who has quad sli...

I hate you ;)

Very nice setup btw.. I cant wait till the drivers stabalize and you can get a true benchmark out of that beast.

The proof is in the pudding (naitive res 4x trssaa 16Af ) Photos reduced for your viewing pleasure

BF2-2006-07-19-22-14-40-50.jpg

BF2-2006-07-19-21-49-38-59.jpg

ValeX said:
Lol. None of this uber time warping shit. 75 frames per second per second? What is that like bringing in the fourth dimension now? I personally only measure my framerate in frames per second, it seems much simpler.

ValeX

what is uber time warp? none of this makes any sense. And there is a 4th dimension now? I thought there was 12 of those and we live on the 10th :D

Dozoy said:
I think it was.... They were just showing off the updated engine.
It's tru, the new engine runs on DX10 (as well as 9 ofcourse, otherwise it won't sell enough) but they are still running/building it on DX9 cards, and emulate the DX10 stuff.

And i'd say, go for 2x x1900xt(x) in crossfire or one 7950gt2.

Wait someone is unsulting someone because they don't have like a 7900 GTX or a high end card? Wow, get a life! Feel big insulting someone because they have a worse video card then you?

boomheadshot45 said:
Wait someone is unsulting someone because they don't have like a 7900 GTX or a high end card? Wow, get a life! Feel big insulting someone because they have a worse video card then you?

as if any 1 who has a computer really got a life..

Back