3007WFP and two 2005FPS's for sale

Well fuck me

I sent the 30"er out to the buyer and what do you fucking know, UPS shattered the fucking screen. FUCK!

Good thing I insured it for $1000, good lord they better give me my money.

Well fuck me

I sent the 30"er out to the buyer and what do you fucking know, UPS shattered the fucking screen. FUCK!

Good thing I insured it for $1000, good lord they better give me my money.

While UPS is supposed to inspect your packaging (and where I am, they are anal about that, too... If the foam is cracked anywhere, no ship...), I've gotten to the point that I don't fully pack mine (no peanuts, etc, maybe not even a box), so that I can force UPS to pack it for me, and just pay the extra buck or two for THEIR packaging...

That way, if they F stuff up, I can even argue that _THEY_ packed it!

(And, yes, your receipt will verify that THEY packed it...)

Just an FYI... Hope you get your money... (and always always insure it...)

I used to work for UPS. I would NEVER send anything breakable through them. When unloading the trucks it is like playing Jenga, you pull boxes from everywhere and wait for a whole wall of boxes to fall. People step on anything to get to the boxes at the top. I saw people standing on LCDs, Dell servers, chandeliers, just to be able to reach higher. They dont give people time to be organized especially during the Christmas season. It is just rush rush rush.

Back