32" 720p Emerson TV $299 + ship at kmart.com

Wow this is a good price. How is reliable are Emerson's LCD's though?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I bought this tv refurbished from WOOT.com about a year ago for 400$

In all honesty it is excellent for the price. One thing i like about the tv is all of the ports on the back up it which you can hook up speakers and a bunch of other rca inputs/1 hdmi. Not the best, but if your looking for a nice upgrade from a tube tv this is it.

I'm seeing $349 here... kills it.

You need to add it to your cart.

Emerson 32 in. (Diagonal) Class 720p LCD HD Television (Refurbished)
Kmart item # 012W445584990001 Mfr.model # RLC320EM9

Update quantity Remove this item
$349.99
$349.99
PromotionBuy Now and Save $50.00 on the Emerson 32 in Refurb TV. Savings shown in cart. -$50.00
Item Total $299.99

Dang too bad I don't still work at Sears. I could of used my discount and get a crazy good deal on this. I already have a 32" 1080i Vizio though. Spent $530 on it a year ago :(

A few months ago therewas a story about how LCD TVs were going to get alot cheaper by the time christams gets here. Hopefully this is just the start of the price drops and not the end!:eek:

Anyone know the panel manuacturer?
If the viewing angle is 178° then i'd bet it's a Sharp PVA panel. It all depends on what panel Funai was using when this TV was manufactured, but even then there may be hidden revisions that used different panels. Not sure how good it is but it appears this TV uses a Clear Pix Engine Plus video chip (found this info with a quick google search).

Key words to search: Funai, clear pix engine plus, Emerson RLC320EM9

Edit: There's a chance this TV uses a Chi Mei panel, but i'm not sure what types of panels Chi Mei produces for televisions (as opposed to their monitors), TN? PVA?

Last edited:
Back