32GB Patriot Xporter XT Boost + Street Fighter IV + Free Wired sub. $41 AMIR w/ FS

DevilDoc

2[H]4U
Patriot Xporter XT Boost 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive with Street Fighter IV is $74.98 before rebate.

From the Product Page:
Special Offers and Product Promotions

* Purchase $75 worth of select electronics products shipped and sold by Amazon.com, and you can get a 1-year subscription to Wired Magazine included with your purchase (a $10.00 value). Click for offer and refund details. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Put the flash drive in your cart and add some sort of electronics cart filler, such as this $0.99 Pyramid TCUP ScrewIn Terminal Cup to fulfill the requirement for the free Wired subscription. The item to get the order total up to $75 has to be sold by Amazon, from the Electronics category in order to be eligible for the Wired Sub/$10 Refund dealio. mmmkay?

You can get an Extra $10 back instead of the Wired Subscription with this form (Thanks needmorecarnitine)
needmorecarnitine said:
"If you would like a refund for your 12 month subscription (a $10 value) as part of your purchase, send a completed copy of this form with a copy of your Amazon.com order confirmation" yadda yadda yadda...

So then you get the whole package for $75.97 - $25 MIR - $10 MIR = $40.97 After Rebate with Free Super Saver Shipping.

Lowest prices I can find for:
  • 32GB Xporter = $46.99 AMIR no FS @ the egg
  • SFIV PC = $23.30 @ Buy
  • Wired Subscription = $5.99 @ Antares Pro
Not like I'd buy all these items separately like this for $76.28, but altogether not a bad deal. I already have a Wired sub, so I'd go for the $10 refund instead.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yeah, I didn't bite on it - deal is only warm-ish unless you don't have & really want SFIV.

I get it. Good post.

I didn't bite on the deal though. I just bought an 8GB Xporter a while back. It's sufficient for now. And fast. I loaded a Vista image on it, and installed Vista to my laptop (with Vertex SSD) in 14 minutes.

Back