330M VS a 3870 ATI

Epyon

[H]ard|Gawd
I am trying to find out how much faster a 330M VS a 3870 ATI card is but I can't seem to google the right words. Anyone know How much faster or slower the 330M is to my 3870 card? I have a alienware laptop so I just wanted to know. I had a mac before and want to go back.

Well what games will you be playing? Also what are the rest of the specs on the alienware? I can give you a good idea of the frame rates on the games I have and I'm sure others will chime in. I'm very happy with the mbp for gaming, mostly source and mw2 but it can max those out. Also that websites has fps for some games so you can compare the with the drivers etc. Also remember the CPU will help out some with framerates as well but after all the info its your call :p

M17
Core 2 duo 2.26
4GB of ram
Win 7 32 bits (going to format and move to 64 bits)
17in screen
320GB hard disk.

Games...SC2 and Diablo 3. I work offshore so I just bring my Xbox with me and game on that.

Mudbox won't run on this computer good for some on reason and it needs a powerful GPU so I don't want a GPU that is less then what I have now. I think I am going to wait. that way I get a better gpu then what I have and I can wait till SSD are more in there prime. But I do want to go back to mac.

Back