360 : XBLA Gauntlet

Toytown

Gawd
Hi

Me and a friend just finished playing level 105 or something and i noticed that it doesnt seem to include some of the features that were present in the 48k spectrum/amiga version of the game i used to play, anybody know why there missing

- Reflective shots
- Monster Repulsiveness
- No Dragons :(

i bought it but only got to bout level 5 before lost interest. I think that happened to me when it was a coin-op. :) Congrats on the levels, guess i didnt realize what the other levels bring.

Hi

Me and a friend just finished playing level 105 or something and i noticed that it doesnt seem to include some of the features that were present in the 48k spectrum/amiga version of the game i used to play, anybody know why there missing

- Reflective shots
- Monster Repulsiveness
- No Dragons :(

That's because it's a port of the arcade coin-op game :)

That's because it's a port of the arcade coin-op game

I thought the 3 things i mentioned were definetely on the arcade machine, at least i was positive the dragon was.

I thought the 3 things i mentioned were definetely on the arcade machine, at least i was positive the dragon was.

Don't remember any dragons when I played the arcade game, although I didn't play it for very long and it was a while ago...

It could be because it's a $5 game and they didn't want to spend a whole lot of time emulating. You're probably the exception to the rule as I'm not sure how many people will take the time to churn through 100 levels (unless you're really desparate for the 10 achievement points).

It could be because it's a $5 game and they didn't want to spend a whole lot of time emulating. You're probably the exception to the rule as I'm not sure how many people will take the time to churn through 100 levels (unless you're really desparate for the 10 achievement points).

It would have actually taken them more effort to take something out of the game image than to just keep it in. In terms of emulation, I find it hard to believe there was something unique about the game that would have presented difficulty showing the dragons in the game.

Back