4 monitors on a gtx 780

Doesn't exactly answer your question, but I drive 3 displays off 1 680. The only limitation is SLI can't have monitors split across cards. I don't see why it wouldn't support all 4 connectors at once driving 4 monitors.

Doesn't exactly answer your question, but I drive 3 displays off 1 680. The only limitation is SLI can't have monitors split across cards. I don't see why it wouldn't support all 4 connectors at once driving 4 monitors.

Actually that was going to be a follow-up question. So if you use SLI you can't use any of the video ports in the second card? If the 4 connections didn't work my next step was to look at using SLI and utilizing the ports on the second card but I guess that isn't an option.

Yes you can use all 4 outputs at the same time. Surroundgaming is limited to 3 monitors, but the 4th monitor can still show your desktop while you are gaming on your 3 other monitors.

I have 4 monitors on my tri SLI 780's. One in each card using one of the DVI ports, and the 4th one is on the third (bottom) card. 3 27" Acers in surround and the 4th is above them as a monitor guage. I wish Windows 8 had better guages that would display like widgets :( Still rockin 7

Back