4 XP-M's and 2 dual processor boards in seattle area

I went crazy on the dual processor XP-M's front and bought 2 boards and 4 of the mobiles. All of the processors do at least 2.4 ghz (and this is on the dual processor boards) and I will sell them for $60 each OBO (and I will include a fairly nice HSF with each of them don't remember the models. I also have the 2 dual processors boards one is an A7M266-D and works great with the mobiles I will sell it for $100, the other is a gigabyte GA-7dxpdw+ or something like that, its a little finicky so I will let it go for $50. I'm in the Kenmore area and would rather do these deals in person, as I have been burned on this forum before. Processors are first come first serve for choice, and I've forgotten the cores but I know one of them had one of the most desireable cores, at least when the mobiles were first coming out

2 of the XP-M's and the gigabyte board pending sale

So you ran two of these in either of those boards with the bridge mod to run as multi-processors? I'm just trying to be perfectly clear here that you in fact mean Mobiles and not Multi processors.

ran 2 in each board there still in them so I could boot for anyone who wants to see, they are all XP-M's not modded at all (neither board requires hard mods/cutting of the processor bridges to run MP) I just used the wire tricks to change multiplier (can't remember if I changed Vcore as well, although I think I did).

ooops, I'm sorry. Bump for ya anyways.

wouldn't mine having a dual setup though.

BTW, did you have to mod the cpu's @ all to get them to work on a dual board??

2500+'s i take it?
if so i'll take two.
Socrilles17 said:
I went crazy on the dual processor XP-M's front and bought 2 boards and 4 of the mobiles. All of the processors do at least 2.4 ghz (and this is on the dual processor boards) and I will sell them for $60 each OBO (and I will include a fairly nice HSF with each of them don't remember the models. I also have the 2 dual processors boards one is an A7M266-D and works great with the mobiles I will sell it for $100, the other is a gigabyte GA-7dxpdw+ or something like that, its a little finicky so I will let it go for $50. I'm in the Kenmore area and would rather do these deals in person, as I have been burned on this forum before. Processors are first come first serve for choice, and I've forgotten the cores but I know one of them had one of the most desireable cores, at least when the mobiles were first coming out

2 of the XP-M's and the gigabyte board pending sale

so they show up as MP's?

I want two of them, do they work in a Tyan S2462? (They MUST post as Athlon MP's)

also did you change the multiplier or are they running at defualt?

let me know i REALLY need new chips and have the money in paypal...

I pm'ed you my cell number. What's up are you selling them? REady to send you payment whenever, just call me.

Baditude said:
I pm'ed you my cell number. What's up are you selling them? REady to send you payment whenever, just call me.

He is not here that much. I will say that I bought the gigabyte board and 2 of the MP's and they have been shipped.

Back