40-60$ card?

s10010001

Supreme [H]ardness
not that it really matters, but what woudl the best videocard be for a internet machine, and homework machien for some kids of a friend of mine, IE: 5200 128, 9200se.... 40-60 bucks

im partical to NVIDIA drivers, so that may help.

I(illa Bee said:
not that it really matters, but what woudl the best videocard be for a internet machine, and homework machien for some kids of a friend of mine, IE: 5200 128, 9200se.... 40-60 bucks

Well you can probably stick with integrated graphics if it's just for that stuff. If you need a 3d card though, the 9200 is probably the best at that price range.

eXzite said:
Well you can probably stick with integrated graphics if it's just for that stuff. If you need a 3d card though, the 9200 is probably the best at that price range.
thanks, i didnt want to suck on system memroy or system CPU. wantede to go APG, ill get a 9200.

Best choice.... ECS 9200-128vivo... @ NewEgg.... $51 free shipping, over clocks to 275/225 with Wizzard's softmod. Can even play Doom3/Farcry in a pinch, I have one in my backup PC and tested both games on medium.

I know it's not meant to be a gaming card in today's standard, but what level is Matrox G450 at? I mean, is it on par with a GF2 or even lower?

I(illa Bee said:

your partical to nvidias drivers??? a partical is FAR too small to be able to type....and if you WERE a partical in nvidias drivers(considering drivers are just electronic signals that are stored in a magnetic disk aka hdd...) i would go with nvidia...it suck BEING a nvidia driver trying to run an ati card.....

now enough of that....the 9200se is probably slightly better....but for what your doing integrated graphics should be fine....whats the specs on the system btw.....if its anything above 2ghz and 128mb of ram, your not going to notice an impact from integrated graphics.......

Back