5 * 500GB Western Digital RE2 Enterprise SATA Drives

general

[H]ard|Gawd
These are the enterprise/RAID level drives from Western Digital. I had 5 of these in a RAID array and no longer need them and have two left. One works fine, the other is in need of RMA.

I will sell both for $120 shipped. That's $70 for the good one and $50 for the other. You'll have to ship the bad one to WD. They will do a cross ship for free with a credit card.

Price is firm. I'll drop it myself it they don't sell. PM me if interested.

Manufacture dates anywhere from June 06 to mid 2007. They have five year warranties. WD offers a much better warranty experience than Seagate nowadays.

$75 shipping included. $5 extra for just one drive. Price is firm. I'll drop it myself it they don't sell. PM me if interested.

im confused but no one else is.. ;/ what does it mean?

price for one is 80$ shipped?
price for two is 150$ shipped?

If you still have these in a few weeks ill be looking for some drives like this!

Id be willing to buy all 5 at once!

But im serious im going to be building a server for a new website im rolling out and we need the space for videos and what not. So yeah like I said ill need them in a few weeks but at this moment i just wish I had the cash to buy them and use them for starting that home video server lol...

But sell em if ya need to. Put me as a maybe on the bottom of the list in sell priority.

The $80 would be for someone buying just one. The extra $5 is the PITA for me to go to ship more than one item. ;)

Back