5 Free iTunes Downloads

RLich8

Limp Gawd
Sign up for Facebook and join the Ticketmaster Live group, and you get 5 free song downloads on iTunes. Choose from either the 99c or 1.29 DRM Free tracks.

Code:
[URL]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2426357824[/URL]

i got my code instantly... but I assume you guys didn't already have facebook accounts?

I hit join and I got my code instantly. It is on the page and you just press the redeem now button :)

Thx OP, I hate itunes songs but hopefully can deal with DRM free :p

thanks OP... my girl and i now can get 10 free songs :D

freemusic.jpg

That is super weak. I never got that. I guess I will have to sign up under a different email.

Just made a facebook account
logged in and joined ticketmaster live.
How do I get the free songs? I don't see a redeem button anywhere.

Just made a facebook account
logged in and joined ticketmaster live.
How do I get the free songs? I don't see a redeem button anywhere.

i think u have to have ur account for a while for it to work

You can still tell what your email address is, you see a y and an o, not to hard to figure out what site that is.

u might have figured it out but for other people who don't get on computers that much would miss that

Didn't work for me, but I didn't have a facebook account before this either.

Thanks OP, joined and got my code instantly, will definitely pass this on to my friends.;)

can anyone please post a screen or tell exactly where the redeem link is?

Iam posting this from my itoucdh and want to try the iTunes thing where iTunes downloads directly to my itouch.;)

For me, it didn't work until i confirmed my phone under the mobile settings.
they send you a text, you have to use the confirmation code under the mobile settings, and then you can get the free songs.

For me, it didn't work until i confirmed my phone under the mobile settings.
they send you a text, you have to use the confirmation code under the mobile settings, and then you can get the free songs.

Oh so you need a mobile phone for this to work, oh well.

facebook not myspace noob :p

Holy shit hilarious!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

EDIT:

Noobs, when you click join, it pops up instantly. It's like on the group page itself, right after you click "do you wish to join now?" and it takes you back to the group page. Failures.

Holy shit hilarious!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

EDIT:

Noobs, when you click join, it pops up instantly. It's like on the group page itself, right after you click "do you wish to join now?" and it takes you back to the group page. Failures.

So where the is it smartass?
Untitled-3.jpg

I guess they ran out of free songs awhile ago, I made my facebook 9/21/07

And this thread was posted 10-9-07 so I don't understand why I don't have the free songs.

Thanks OP!

I got my code... I'm new to iTunes.. is there any way I can sign up for an account without having to enter credit card info? I don't have a credit card! :eek: (or paypal)

You might be able to make a aol account that does not require a credit card. You can also make a ton of facebook accounts and add the codes to the redeem page for your account, had 105 free songs, 63 left.

You might be able to make a aol account that does not require a credit card. You can also make a ton of facebook accounts and add the codes to the redeem page for your account, had 105 free songs, 63 left.

hahahaha I see you figured it out ;)

Yeah, lol. Its nice to download songs right from my itouch. Plus my mom has music she wants, now she can get it her self and its fun.

Me and the wife spent about 30 minutes "Working" it. Got 100 free songs. $100 in music for 30 minutes of my time, not bad.

I get alot of stuff on my iPhone when I am out and WiFi is near :D

Back