5 Story Car Vending Machine

I'd love to see parking lots like that, too many times you get retards who park their fat SUVs in places labelled compact because fuck you it's a space, or worse you get idiots who think because their SUV is a smaller type (CRV or something) that it is "compact".

Of course end of the day, it's too much expense and just as easy to build a multifloor garage. Unless you charge a premium to park there, and they really pack them in like sardines, there's no reason for them.

I'd love to see parking lots like that, too many times you get retards who park their fat SUVs in places labelled compact because fuck you it's a space, or worse you get idiots who think because their SUV is a smaller type (CRV or something) that it is "compact".

Of course end of the day, it's too much expense and just as easy to build a multifloor garage. Unless you charge a premium to park there, and they really pack them in like sardines, there's no reason for them.
I ran into one asshat parked in the striped handicap van unloading area. His brilliant argument when I called him on it? "It's a spot". If I drove a van with a hydraulic side wheelchair ramp I'd have fixed his little red wagon...repeatedly (by the time I got done he wouldn't be "parked" in that "spot" anymore). And then I'd have sued him for damaging my ramp. :mad:

Parking like this already exist in Japan and at the VW factory/headquarter in Germany.

Back