50% off Mount & Blade, Warband, Paradox

The same deals are also on Steam and Gamersgate. You might want to check them as well to compare 50% off prices.

I Have about 300 hrs playing Mount & Blade. Super addicting.

Anyone here have experience on the expansion? Is it equally as good, just better graphics? The reviews look good.

ive been waiting to hop on the warband wagon at this price, but still would like more input on how good the game actually is.

Warband has better graphics obviously. And the multiplayer is a lot of fun, though challenging. (and I'm not normally a multiplayer type person very often). I can't comment about the campaign except they have done quite a few extra things. But I've been too busy on the multiplayer to say more about the campaign. I like the combat animations better too. The expansion is definitely more than just M&B + multiplayer + graphics.

Some of the warband mods are popping out. I'm sure the future of modding will be with warband.

Mount and Blade won me over after experiencing its epic "300" and "Braveheart" -like battles.

GamersGate is terrible, I'd steer anyone away from them.

I've had relatively good experiences with them. I would prefer to buy on Steam if it's the same price, but if something was cheaper on GG I would buy from them no problem.

Discussion on Warband: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1505699

My perspective as an offline-only player:
Love it. I played countless hours of M&B original and have only been playing Warband since it was released. The devs are still releasing patches frequently that include bug fixes, new items/features/game modes, and improved graphics. Pop in a couple of the mods released, such as Polished Landscapes, Battle Continuation, and Battle Sizer for a very enjoyable experience.

Combat will take some getting used to if you played a lot of M&B original, but in the end, it is a vast improvement, IMO.

Back