64GB OnePlus 2 GSM Unlocked Dual SIM Android Smartphone $240 @ eBay

lifanus

Gawd
Sale Ends today though... Good spec Dual Sim/Octo Core 4GB Ram smartphone.

New OnePlus 2 A2005 Black Factory Unlocked GSM Android Dual SIM 64GB 4G LTE 12MP

• 5.5" 1920x1080 IPS display
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octo-core processor
  • 4GB RAM
  • 64GB Internal Storage
  • 13MP rear + 5MP front facing cameras
  • Dual Sim (Nano)
  • 3300mAh battery (non-removable)
  • Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (upgradable to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
Saw this on SD

s-l1600.jpg

Does anybody know the build quality of this brand? And how it stacks up to Samsung Galaxy line phone.

I have a One Plus One their first one. I love it comes with a base version of android so no crapware, runs fast and quality is great I drop mine all the time and the screen has yet to break. I came from a Galaxy S4 and wont be switching back.

I have the One and Three. My son has the One and bought the Three for the wife. Both are the best bang for the buck. Definitely recommend.

I have a One and X, the One is better than the X overall but the X has some nice features. There were a lot of complaints initially about the OP2, but I haven't read much about the 3 yet.

fwiw/ymmv/etc.

I bought my sister a One Plus X for Christmas, it still looks good and she loves it.

No NFC so no android pay - sill for 240 bucks given the hardware it is a great deal.

Does anybody know the build quality of this brand? And how it stacks up to Samsung Galaxy line phone.

I am a past user of the One Plus One and now a Samsung Galaxy S7. The build quality for the One Plus One is on par if not better than their Samsung counterparts. I'm not sure if they still offer it, but the Sandstone finish is something you have to experience first hand. It added much needed grip to the phone. In order to get a similar feel on the Samsung S7, you would have to purchase an aftermarket case or use a DBrand Skin. I would have bought the One Plus 2 but it lacks NFC, which is very important for wireless speakers. Another reason why I switched over to Samsung is because of the availability of aftermarket accessories. The Samsungs are just so much more popular, so you have alot more options when it comes to aftermarket accessories. Just my 2 cents.

Back