6633c restore disc

Hey guys.
My friend has a 6633c HP Pavillion 500Mhz Celeron( thats all i know about it) withy windows 98 FE i think.

he has gotton soem kind of virus/spyware thing that will not let him boot form his hard drive. The only problem is that he lost his restore disc. If anyone has one, or knows where i could get one for free it would be greatly appriciated.

PLEASE DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD IT IS NOT ILLEGAL I NEED IT FOR LEGIT PURPOSES!!!!

The Vampire Lord.

OK. Really, unless someone happens to own that particular restore, there is a good chance that you aren't going to get it. I think that discs that old have even been discontinued by HP (where's djnes when you need him?) but you might want to call them anyway. I think replacements run something like $35... not sure.

You also might want to try going to something like a Best Buy and see if any of the guys there can help you. They may, they may not. Some of the upgrade centers have restore discs going way back.

BTW, you WILL need a valid key for this, should be on the PC somewhere.

Cheers.

ya he has a valid key for it im sure, its all legal...i was hoping that sumbody that mjight have that same pc or knows sumone does cfould burn an ISO for me or sumthing.

Back