6800gt/ultra VIVO

talley

Limp Gawd
I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies planning on releasing a VIVO edition of either a 6800GT or Ultra? I have been looking around on google and a few companies websites. Asus normally seems to release a card that has full VIVO, at least both the GeForce3/4 cards i have from them do.

I have been wanting to purchase a 6800 ultra for a while now, but out of all the cards presently available none of them support VIVO. Some sites say the XFX cards support it, but with XFX not stating that the card supports it on their website I wasn't ready to try it.

I recently found that LEADTEK has card called the WinFast A400 Ultra TDH MyVIVO that has everything I've been waiting for. I have been looking around but I'm not sure if this card is even released yet.

Check it out here

My leadtek 6800 GT has the port marked as VIVO, but it only came with video out cables. The manual says that input and component output cables are optional acessories

Just wanting to bump this since I am looking for a VIVO 6800 Ultra as well. If there is one I'll switch from ATI to nVidia.

Back