6ft. Firewire cable $3 - free ship

Can't believe you didn't see it yet, but the 15ft one is only $5, free ship.

I saw the 15ft one and the 4 pin to 4 pin. They also have pretty good deal on 2.5" USB enclosures for $9.95 with free shipping. Linky

stuntjumper said:
Anyone ordered from this company before? Just wondering if they have any reputation.
Company is Acortech.
I've ordered from them quite a few times, good service even with a minor issue i had.

I used to post some of their deals here in the past since they have good prices on most everything. Their site is hard to navigate but there's quite a few buried deals there.

Here's acortech's sister site which has many of the same products and sometimes at better prices: http://www.techsunny.com/

Has anyone ever seen a 4-pin male to 6-pin female?

I grabbed one from another site that was linked here a few months ago, and they're both male. I'll likely never have a use for this cable.

I have a 6-pin 1394 webcam, but my Inspiron only has a 4-pin port, hence my need.

If you REALLY need firewire cables, they have bulk pricing, still free shipping even on bulk.
Buy 50 or more @ $2.50 each
Buy 100 or more @ $1.75 each

100 for $175 free shipping is decent, looks like you can turn around and sell them $5-$10 each shipped on eBeigh. ~$325 profit would be pretty sweet, if you've got some extra cash and want to put in the leg work.

:D :D

SVC.com has 6-pin to 6-pin for $0.99 FWIW...

shipping is worse, but if you need three or more, SVC is cheaper in the long run.

If anyone wants this cable (6-pin male to 4-pin male), I'll ship for free in exchange for something worthwhile.

Maybe a Regal Movie pass or Delta Sonic car wash? A free pass or coupon that you might think is worht it that you want to exchange (would only cost you a stamp), just make me an offer via PM.

As detailed above, this cable is worthless to me, and for me to return it to the company would cost me more in shipping than I paid for it.

Sidenote: if this post is inappropriate, just let me know.

vbrtrmn said:
If you REALLY need firewire cables, they have bulk pricing, still free shipping even on bulk.
Buy 50 or more @ $2.50 eachhttp://www.hardforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1029130405#
Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)
Buy 100 or more @ $1.75 each

100 for $175 free shipping is decent, looks like you can turn around and sell them $5-$10 each shipped on eBeigh. ~$325 profit would be pretty sweet, if you've got some extra cash and want to put in the leg work.

:D :D
Yeah, and assuming each person buys one cable, that's 100 trips to ship it, 100 boxes to ship in, and 100 times making sure each person receives their order. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Back