.75in 120mm fans?

doug_7506

2[H]4U
Do they make them. I have right at 1 inch inbetween my HSF and Vengence RAM. Will need a 120mm fan that is about .75-.8in thick to fit. The CoolerMaster fans I have are 1in thick.

Thanks,

Doug

eh, they're ok, I bought 8 medium speed yates and 3 of them are dying and making horrible noises/vibrations(vertical application btw)

I want to say you had bad luck with them, I have 5 Medium speed 25mm x 120mm and one medium speed 20mm x 120mm fan all are quite and move huge amounts of air over the stock nzxt fans in my case, All are about 3 years old.

EDIT: I don't have one in the vertical orientation, They may have a fatal flaw with vertical.

I want to say you had bad luck with them, I have 5 Medium speed 25mm x 120mm and one medium speed 20mm x 120mm fan all are quite and move huge amounts of air over the stock nzxt fans in my case, All are about 3 years old.

EDIT: I don't have one in the vertical orientation, They may have a fatal flaw with vertical.

they're sleeve bearing, they're suppose to be used in vertical orientation, but I guess I must've gotten the counterfeit version...

they're sleeve bearing, they're suppose to be used in vertical orientation, but I guess I must've gotten the counterfeit version...

Yates from different stores are rumored to sometimes be better than others.

Back