7800GTX for 249.00 for sale.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp17

Gawd
Hey all, wanted to put my Aopen Geforce 7800GTX up for sale, its default clock speeds are 450/1250 and easly overclocks to 490/1350. Its about 2 months old but i just went and got a ATI X1900XTX card and i wont be needing it any more. I have the box and everything it came with including the warenty! Let me know guys. I have posted here first but i will post on other forums as well. I have sold many things threw this forum and can be trusted. Also i can give references if needed. 250.00.

Havent sold it yet, and i just want the money, i spent 600 on my x1900xtx and dont feel like waiting all day for 300 or more...lol. First come first serve.

Tripp17 said:
Havent sold it yet, and i just want the money, i spent 600 on my x1900xtx and dont feel like waiting all day for 300 or more...lol. First come first serve.
Well wtf I sent you a PM?
You have Heat?

seriously, i would feel guilty only paying 250 for that beast. i IMed him and told him to up his price accordingly.

Did anyone else think they were in the Hot Deals Forum when they clicked?? :p

Someone better update us on purchase.

SNIP3R said:
Did anyone else think they were in the Hot Deals Forum when they clicked?? :p

Someone better update us on purchase.

w00t w00t w00t

I got it omfg

Anybody wanna buy my x850xt for $220 shipped?

this is worse than the day after thanksgiving!

::backs away before riot starts::

sativaman84 called dibs first..the card should be his .....you guys know how this works...let the man pay or back out of the deal..............please dont start a riot....:)

bump for the OP

Crosshairs said:
sativaman84 called dibs first..the card should be his .....you guys know how this works...let the man pay or back out of the deal..............please dont start a riot....:)

bump for the OP

Well sorry to let you guys down but I bought it.

So there ya have it.

clickclickw00t said:
Well sorry to let you guys down but I bought it.

So there ya have it.
actually i have offered him 270 and he will be sending you a PM soonly about refunding your money sorry....

heh u never know it could happen :p :p

HAHA, This post is just getting better and better.
Dont stop posting the updates, please. :p

SNIP3R said:
HAHA, This post is just getting better and better.
Dont stop posting the updates, please. :p

The best part is when we see this in the TTT thread :eek: :eek:

Ok, wow.........never got more replies for anything in my life. Heres the deal.......as of now the card is pending. 2 people have it as that. Savageice9 and Danilo B. Both from the big apple. Thanks for all the interest and i will post back if they turn out not to work. Thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back