850XTPE stuck in loop

Cowboy420

Gawd
Hi guys have a question..I just got a sapphire x850xtpe and wanted to use the Trixx overclocking utility with it and whenever I run it about half way through, it says the card stopped responding to the driver (stuck in a loop) and so it does a VPU recover then shuts down.. So I loaded up the ATITools and tried it there also and had the same outcome..So I downgraded my driver to 6.7 and tried it again and had the same results..Does this mean I have a faulty card?

My specs:
P4 3.4 HT
Asus p5nd2-sli
2GB G.skill 4200
Antec 480 PSU

BTW I've been gaming with it for 3 days now and have had no problems until I try to overclock it.

Make sure it's getting enough power . (is the molex attached), and that you have NO traces of older drivers at all. If that is the case, then I guess yes maybe you do have a bad card.

Also, you can try reseateing the card and finally, make sure that the cooling solution is working adequately.

I have no idea why the words "power" and "solution" look like links. I don't even really know how to make one word a link. ANyone help me with this? What dbutton(s) did I accidentally press?

belmicah said:
Make sure it's getting enough power . (is the molex attached), and that you have NO traces of older drivers at all. If that is the case, then I guess yes maybe you do have a bad card.

Also, you can try reseateing the card and finally, make sure that the cooling solution is working adequately.

I have no idea why the words "power" and "solution" look like links. I don't even really know how to make one word a link. ANyone help me with this? What dbutton(s) did I accidentally press?

It's that ad script.

Back