8800 etailers currently selling

scan.co.uk and overclockers.co.uk are both selling them now so it looks like a 2pm release for each region.

Please do not reply to this email

Thank you for ordering online at www.scan.co.uk

Below is a copy of your order. If you have any queries regarding your
order please log a customer services query online or call our
customer services dept. on 0870 755 47 47.

You can also track the status of your order by visiting our parcel
tracking page - http://web6.scan.co.uk/ASP/Tracking.ASP

Your Account
------------
<*snip*>
Date 08/11/2006 16:07:29

Product Quantity Price
----------------------------------------------------------
768Mb Leadtek 8800GTX, PCI-E (x16), 1 £399.88
----------------------------------------------------------
Nett total £399.88
Carriage £5.98
VAT £71.03
Total £476.89

This email does not constitute an order until payment has been received.

For any issues please use the on line services at www.scan.co.uk

Please do not reply to this email

The local Microcenter had 5 GTS cards, and they are all still available. They did have 10 EVGA 8800 GTX card, but they sent those back for a recall. The replacement cards are being drop shipped to them for Thursday.

And, they had plenty of EVGA 680 SLI motherboards, as well.

Iratus said:
scan.co.uk and overclockers.co.uk are both selling them now so it looks like a 2pm release for each region.
Not a bad price at all.

GTX & GTS both up at TigerDirect as of now. Links in OP to the eVGAs - they're carrying BFG and XFX as well though =)

Thanks, NewEgg added to OP (after I ordered mine of course ;))

w00t! (had to, sorry)

BFG link on newegg is gone, must be sold out maybe? I did see it, but now it's gone.

junfan said:
BFG link on newegg is gone, must be sold out maybe? I did see it, but now it's gone.
Yep, when I click the link in my order status (for the card), it now says the product has been "deactivated."

Hope I still get 'em!

H

Still waiting for a non-CA vendor here. Damn it all - I don't want to pay $50 in sales tax. Monarch doesn't show anything.

According to the Tech Report, MSRP for most brands is $599, while BFG and XFX are looking at $649 stickers, so there are pretty much the prices, gentlemen.

Pretty much finished updating/sorting the OP.... Haven't added PNY as of yet.

OP now contains every card listing that I can find with relative ease. Hope it's helpful to those of you searching.... Thankfully it seems that the predictions of a [H]ard launch were true so I don't think anyone will have too much trouble but hopefully you'll be able to avoid some sales tax :p

I picked up the EVGA 8800GTS from Outpost.com, Newegg wanted tax and there shipping was like $7 for 3 day, didn't check prices for faster.

Got it from Outpost for no tax and overnight shipping $13, I highly recommend getting it from them.

Sirion said:
Pretty much finished updating/sorting the OP.... Haven't added PNY as of yet.

I went to purchase the Asus 8800GTS at Mwave and they are out of stock. I snagged "only one" of the PNY GeForce 8800 GTS / 640MB at Tiger Direct.. Next payday, I will snag one more for SLi.

OP updated with latest additions.

fattybear said:
Are there any GTS' on newegg yet? If so, please link, thanks.

Sorry, haven't seen one there yet... if anyone finds it let us know :D

Anyone in CANADA ??

DirectCanada.com has both the XFX, eVGA, ASUS and BFG in stock!

About 559 for the GTS
739 for the GTX

Yeah, DirectCanada is new, but damn, they're like the newegg of Canada! Free shipping too!

Just bit the bullet and purchased a PNY 8800GTS from Tigerdirect as well. :D
Biggest single component investment ever for me. :(

Newegg is only allowing a limit of 1 on the eVga cards. Had to order 1 eVga and Bfg. I want a 680i Mb so bad, but the pci setup sux on the eVga board. I need to be able to use both, but one of them will be covered by the second card. Guess I'll have to wait til other manufacturers release their versions.

man cant wait to build my new system, gonna go GTS due to budget restrictions, but hey that card still screams!!

knupxfon said:
Newegg is only allowing a limit of 1 on the eVga cards. Had to order 1 eVga and Bfg. I want a 680i Mb so bad, but the pci setup sux on the eVga board. I need to be able to use both, but one of them will be covered by the second card. Guess I'll have to wait til other manufacturers release their versions.

You might be waiting a while then. From what I have seen all the other manufacturer's first 680i boards are nVidia ref design. Even the Asus board uses the ref design (at least layout is the same even if it isn't ref).

The DFI expert version should rock, but DFI always takes longer to get their boards out (not a bad thing).

canislupy said:
You might be waiting a while then. From what I have seen all the other manufacturer's first 680i boards are nVidia ref design. Even the Asus board uses the ref design (at least layout is the same even if it isn't ref).

The DFI expert version should rock, but DFI always takes longer to get their boards out (not a bad thing).

I found a way to do it. I just had to order a USB wireless network adapter to replace my pci wireless card. Hopefully everything gets shipped tomorrow, so i can have it by Friday.

Back