8800 GT ram manufacturers?

bobzdar

[H]ard|Gawd
Can any of you with 8800GT's post the model and RAM manufacturer? I'm looking for cards with Qimonda RAM, I know the one Asus 1gb card has it but I haven't been able to find it anywhere and I don't think I need a gb of ram anyway.

Thanks for the response, I ended up finding one of the BFG 8800GT o/c's that BB had on sale for $237, so I jumped on that.

It was the only store listed as having any in stock, when I got there their computer said they had 3 but they couldn't find them anywhere. There was another guy that had driven over an hour to get there and they even tried to order one for him with free shipping to his house, but no stock. He left pretty unhappy, but I decided that if they had 3, I'd try and find them. A couple of minutes later I found 2 on the shelf behind about 20 8600GT O/C's, tried to flag the guy down but he was gone. Whoever was stocking must have missed the fact that there was an 8 instead of a 6, but pretty easy to do as the box was almost identical otherwise. I almost grabbed the other one with visions of SLI in my head but figured it'd be a bit overkill and bought another engine for my car instead :).

Yeah BB is pretty good about giving you perks if an item that is supposed to in stock cant be found. I wanted to purchase a laptop that was advertised in their flier and they didnt have the Tne without all the geeksquad crap and security progs. They couldnt find a non-enchance version, so I got the all the goodies for free and a laptop bag too. Pretty good customer service when the managers are hanging around, lol.

Back