8800 GTX Full Cover Waterblocks (PAIR) Cheap

avddreamr

Gawd
These are EK copper + Plexi, they have similar if not better performance than either the koolance or danger den blocks of the time.

They are in fair condition, includes the blocks, the vrm attachments, and most if not all screws. Some people used thermal pads for the vrms, depending on your card, the thermal pads were thin (1 mm). I do not have these.

The blocks should probably be taken apart, and cleaned, they have been out of water for several years, and there is some copper oxidation, as would be expected from exposure. Nothing major.

Reason for Sale: I had forgotten I had these, until someone was looking for a pair, and then flaked out.

I will not part, to much trouble, but I will sell them fairly cheap 35 dollars Shipped for both blocks to the lower 48 via priority mail.
Shipping doesn't include insurance, but will include tracking. If you want insurance add 1.85.
Also, I will be open to trades...
a pci wifi N card + cash depending on the card, sata dvdrw + cash, a samsung F3 1tb, 8gb ddr3 1.5v or lower. Maybe other things, but those are things that i'm about to buy in the near future.

Pm me for pics, I'm going to have these up here, before throwing them on ebay in a few days.

This would probably be used for folders that are still using these blocks.

heatware and ebay under enderw1g

Ok pending on trade to something i wasn't looking for, but hey why not i could used it.

Recieved x2 555, I'll update with shipping on the traded item, and close the thread once the trader receives it.

Shipped USPS 9405 9036 9930 0045 8657 84 , would of shipped sooner but I couldn't find the traders address.

Once he (death row gaming) receives it, I'll close this thread.

Last edited:
Back