8800GT and COH

Foz2001

[H]ard|Gawd
I have vista 64bit, XFX 8800GT, and latest nvidia drivers.

I cant turn on AA in COH without the game going into a window mode. Any ideas?

is this cd key bound to the user? i have the game that came with the card and want to sell it..but i installed it once but since have reformatted.

nevermind, problem is back... After I went back into COH it was windowed, fiddled around with the resolution and got it to full screen. Then I was playing for about an hour, put it on pause for 5 minutes, came back and it was windowed and the landscape was all black.

Anyone else having any issues with this?

Foz

I have vista 64bit, XFX 8800GT, and latest nvidia drivers.

I cant turn on AA in COH without the game going into a window mode. Any ideas?

When you say "latest nvidia drivers," exactly which version? There are 169.21 beta drivers out, have you tried them?

yup, latest ones, then tried the beta drivers, still does the same thing....

Also, when I have the settings high and resolution at 1600X1080 (NO AA), the game chugs and is almost unplayable, I probably get like 15 fps.... Doesn' t seem right, the game isn't that graphic intensive is it? When I lower the options to mediumish settings, it is all of a sudden WAY faster, and soo smooth. My PC plays crysis just fine at that res with medium-high settings, doesn't seem right.

I play the original CoH online at almost max settings and 1600x1200. I only use 2x AA and I don't have the model detail set to maximum simply because I do not zoom in far enough to notice the model detail. The game runs perfectly for me. No noticeable framerate stutters at all.

Back