8800GTX and Flight Simulator X BSODs

Juic3

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi,

Is anyone else having problems with these two ? I get random blue screens from time to time, yet 24 hr stable on orthos, and many other benchmarks. Im going to reformat today for the last time, then trying a 7950GT, if that doesnt do it then it could be the motherboard ?

E6600
eVGA 680i
2GB of Buffalo Firestix
(Had a bad pair of gskill 2GB GBPK, which I think couldve corrupted the windows installation, which is why Im formatting today).

Anyone else getting BSODs ?

No issues here, I have played it with 96.89, 97.02, 97.28, and 97.92 drivers under XP. Also I am running it now in Vista with the 100.54 drivers.

No issues here, I have played it with 96.89, 97.02, 97.28, and 97.92 drivers under XP. Also I am running it now in Vista with the 100.54 drivers.

Im about to hit the trigger on Vista Ultimate, how are those drivers going for you ?

Im about to hit the trigger on Vista Ultimate, how are those drivers going for you ?

Actually, very good! I have not booted back into XP yet since I installed them....tonight I will get some more testing done on some other games.

Weird stuff, seems it is the 8800GTX, the 7950GT went flawless, it happens exactly when I switch from airport to cockpit view wonder wtf is this all about. I guess I'll wait for a newer driver :mad:

Weird stuff, seems it is the 8800GTX, the 7950GT went flawless, it happens exactly when I switch from airport to cockpit view wonder wtf is this all about. I guess I'll wait for a newer driver :mad:

Have you reinstalled the game by chance? And are you sure you got the old driver completely uninstalled? These NV drivers can be tricky to remove 100%.

Back