8800gtx stock fan

It really is amazing to me that no one makes a fan....Id really like to spend 8$ instead of buying a new card. That 630 is just on par with a 8800. Im not shooting down your recommendation here i know what ill prolly have to do . Im just not into buying new crap just to buy it anymore.

Getting parts like that at times can be a pain in the ass.

Try to find a part number.

It may be possible to order one but, more than likely your going to have to order from a wholesaler who is going to charge you our the ass on minimum amounts and shipping.

I had to replace a power brick for a 2.1 speaker system and it would have cost me 60 bucks after all was said and done to get a 4 buck power brick.

Hint: I bought a new speaker system.

They used the same cooler on 9600xx's 8800xx's and 9800xx's. Find one of those that are broken. Search ebay.

lloose thats a good idea. Yeah its a 8800gt. Will all 8800 based coolers work? Im not expecting anyone to actually remember this stuff lol. But it never hurts to ask.

The 8800gt was a single slot cooler, I think all the other products are double slot.

Does your gpu still work with the broken fan?

If so just secure a 120 or 80mm directly to the heatsink, and you should be golden.

You might even be able to splice the header from the stock fan to another store bought fan.
There might be a voltage or amperage issue however, not sure.

Back