900 series chipset mATX board

OFaceSIG

2[H]4U
Currently have a m4a88td-m/usb3... looking to get ready for Dozer... Has anyone see any rumors to chinese leaks of 900 series chipset mATX boards?

EVGA has some KILLER mATX boards but they are intel only :(

i wouldn't expect to see them until mid/late july. the 990FX boards are where the big money is for AMD and the board manufactures so they are going to want to get as many 990FX sales as they can before releasing the low/mid range boards.

Sry for the old thread bump but im still curious if anyone has heard of any matx boards coming out for BD. Since its been a couple months now...

I guess all the companies are waiting for the actual release of BD before they do matx 990 boards. For now it seems they are content to just rehash the current 880 board with new socket. I've been wanting to do a matx AMD build too

Last edited:
i wouldn't expect to see them until mid/late july. the 990FX boards are where the big money is for AMD and the board manufactures so they are going to want to get as many 990FX sales as they can before releasing the low/mid range boards.
Doesn't explain the lack of an Asus ROG 990FX Gene model though, that's also a high margin part.

Since the older am3 chips can go in these new boards i was really hoping for more boards to come out, its been quite quite a depressing wait for this BD to be released since i cant get my rig prepared for just a chip drop in.

Back