9300m GS not outputting the resolution I need

Foz2001

[H]ard|Gawd
I just bought an ASUS n10J netbook/notebook. It is not giving me the option of running 1360X768p out to my TV via HDMI. I currently have my tv hooked up to my desktop using a DVI to HDMI cable and I currently have it running at that resolution, so the TV can accept it via HDMI. The closest the n10 will give me is 1280X720 which makes everything blurry and out of line.

I was told to use powerstrip but I'm not having any luck with it.

Any other suggestions?

I just bought an ASUS n10J netbook/notebook. It is not giving me the option of running 1360X768p out to my TV via HDMI. I currently have my tv hooked up to my desktop using a DVI to HDMI cable and I currently have it running at that resolution, so the TV can accept it via HDMI. The closest the n10 will give me is 1280X720 which makes everything blurry and out of line.

I was told to use powerstrip but I'm not having any luck with it.

Any other suggestions?

1280x720 is the max resolution for the 512MB Nvidia GeForce 9300M GS.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_m_series.html

did you try forcing the resolution in the control panel ?

Not sure how much this helps but I have the Asus M51SN with the 9500M GS. When I installed Win 7 on it I had a similar issue where I couldn't apply 1920x1080(although I believe 1360x786 was there). After running a full driver sweep, I installed an older Vista driver and the problem was solved.

Back