9800 Pro, 12000 3D2K1???

Johnie

Limp Gawd
Somehow with my system listed in my sig I'm only getting 12,000 in 3D2K1. At first I had the Omega drivers installed and got 19,900 so then I uninstalled those to try out 4.11 and scored 20,000. I then unstalled those and installed the 4.12beta and got 12,000 so I uninstalled that and reinstalled 4.11 and am still only getting 12,000. After each uninstall I run Driver Cleaner3 so what's the deal? Please help me....I don't want to have to restore my computer yet again.

Go into the display properties and under advanced there is a 3D tab, make sure that everything in there is set to it's highest performance setting and that V-Sync is disabled!
You've got a lot more processor power than I do and my score is in my sig.

Look at this

untitled.JPG

This happens with every driver I try to install.

that happened to me a while ago w/ my 9700 pro. all i did was reformat and the problem was fixed, lol.

your best bet is to reformat, my friend had a similar problem, but after installing drivers, it wouldnt recognize card at all, a reformat fixed it i believe.

Check in the "dxdiag" to make sure AGP texture acceleration is on. Make sure AA/AF are OFF. Uninstall your motherboard drivers in safe mode and reinstall your motherboard drivers You shouldn't have to set the mipmap and texture details to performance.

Back