9800XT only $650!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordering now

Come one seriously LOL I have two of those sitting here hmmm. Half price any takers?

heh, wasnt that around the launch price for a 9800xt , maybe it never got updated

[H]ot!!!

I ordered two and had them ship it to the states for an extra $400.

with nvidia's ridiculous naming schemes i actually thought this was some new card i hadnt yet heard about

this is nothing, when i came to Japan last year in October they had the top cards (8800's ?)
selling for only $980 in many of the chain stores. :confused:

i bet little known stores could advertise this for $200 without being shady about release date or model number and still get sales due to ppl buying based on price and not product.

my dad wanted to buy an FX5500 for $120 just the other day.

A couple of years ago my dad bought one of those FX cards for me as a gift... I thanked him for the thought but asked him if he could take it back because it wasn't worth sticking in the computer.... damn best buys

A couple of years ago my dad bought one of those FX cards for me as a gift... I thanked him for the thought but asked him if he could take it back because it wasn't worth sticking in the computer.... damn best buys
It must of been hard to explain your dad why the FX series sucked without sounding greedy. My fx 5700 did run half life 2 on 1024 x 768 quite nicely.

It must of been hard to explain your dad why the FX series sucked without sounding greedy. My fx 5700 did run half life 2 on 1024 x 768 quite nicely.

Yeah it kind of was, lol. Told him thanks, really, but the card was overpriced and I didn't want him to waste his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back