A $349 value, for free?!

thekiefs

Limp Gawd
OK, sorry for the misleading title. I know most of you are asking, "for what???!!!!". How about a 17 hour hands-on ASP.NET training, thats downloadable so you could take your time?

Hey its for free, why not?

Are you looking to learn to create ASP.NET Web applications with Visual Studio.NET? If so now is your chance to get 17 hours of hands-on ASP.NET training for free from Microsoft Learning.

For a limited time only, Microsoft Learning is offering Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications with Visual Studio.NET, a 17-hour self-paced online training course, for free ($349.00 value).

Hurry, this offer is only valid for a limited time!

Link:
https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/enterCode.aspx

Promotion Code:
8317-MSDN-6595

Alright you sound way to much like an advertisement. Something about "For a Limited Time Only" always makes me angry :eek:

if it was a legitimate microsoft site wouldnt it be "www.microsoft.com/elearning blah blah"?

Domain looks legit

Registrant:
Microsoft Corporation
Domain Administrator
One Microsoft Way Redmond
WA, . 98052
US
Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: microsoftelearning.com

Created on..............: Tue, Nov 04, 2003
Expires on..............: Sat, Nov 04, 2006
Record last updated on..: Wed, Apr 13, 2005

Administrative Contact:
Microsoft Corporation
Domain Administrator
One Microsoft Way Redmond
WA, . 98052
US
Phone: 001-425-8828080
Email: [email protected]

Hmm, maybe got a little excited, although it is a nice way to start of my web design at school. Anyway, I tried this and it worked, don't trip about domain names or any of that shit, I got my confirmation email from microsoft.com.

(I copied and pasted the text, I didn't write that myself).

why did so many of you immediately post scepticism about this? i'm glad i took microsoft up on this offer... :) although i didn't hear it first from this thread, thanks whiteboy.

Kerri Ann said:
why did so many of you immediately post scepticism about this? i'm glad i took microsoft up on this offer... :) although i didn't hear it first from this thread, thanks whiteboy.

I just thought it was strange that the link wasn't from www.microsoft.com, and then I went to the website and got a certificate warning popup. Just being cautious.

Code works again.

Thank You

Go to My Learning to see your online content.

Your Access Code has been accepted and you now have access to the offer listed below.

E-Learning
Expiration Date

MSDN ASP.NET Offer Expires
16-Oct-2005

Worked for me, Now if I can only find out how to start it on Microsoft's website... Any Idea's? :p

Thank You!! :D

Back