A New Addiction: Internet Junkies

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a new addiction out there that many of you probably already know about, the internet. My advice? Bookmark the [H] and everything will be okay, we are here for you.

While compulsive gambling is only beginning to be addressed by mental health professionals, they must now face a new affliction: Internet addiction.

nametag.jpg

To RagingSamster

You know there is a text box you can use in paint as well? haha.

I CAN QUIT ANYTIME I LIKE!

SEE I'M QUITTING NOW!

<>Goes to Starbucks with laptop...<>

New? NEW? My god, I knew about this way back in 1993-ish when DARPA let Internic take over "the public Internet," bleh. But then again, I've been "online" since 1977 so, get in line... ;)

I have no problem with my addiction... the only problem is not enough news for my forums :(
That and quitting my MMORPG's has left me considering... the Real World. Does mean i have more time to make Real Coffee thou. This instant stuff doesnt have the kick it used to.

I dont have a problem.
I dont have a problem.
I dont have a problem.

OK maybe I have but I can quit anytime I want... ;)

Right there ^^

Although I'm not sure that really counts for the internet at large. I guess I'm an information junkie, though...the internet supplies that sometimes, but so do books and other people...it's just a tool.

Anything to make people watch news at 11, right? If there isn't something horribly wrong to scare people with, make something up.

rifttag.png

Then again I think its more of a gaming addiction...

Also yes, I DID cheap out and just warp up Comic Sans a bit.

Back