A Picture I Took - 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
2676377691_801d0d4175.jpg

2676365973_855cb32af4.jpg

Few photos from being out fishing, posted em in a fishing thread, figured I might as well post em in a photo thread:

fishing01.jpg

fishing02.jpg

fishing03.jpg

fishing04.jpg

fishing05.jpg

fishing06.jpg

DPP_0134Custom.jpg

Duck in Geneva

Untitled-1Custom.jpg

View from the cottage I stayed at in France

DPP_0214Custom.jpg

Modern art statues in France

DPP_0172Custom.jpg

A waterfall in France

The 8th one down really stands out. Nice composition.

I'll post another from my trip; this one is a bit more processed than the others:

DSC00261.JPG

DSC00354.JPG

IMG_0008.jpg

DSC00749.JPG

DSC00750.JPG

DSC00758.JPG

IMG_0109.jpg

For anyone interested, first three made with Sony A350 and Sigma 105mm Macro, middle three made with A350 and Kit lens at 70mm and flash, bottom pic made with Canon XSi Kit lens at 55mm.

Was any post processing touch-up done on these pics? The first one especially looks like the color tone of the face has been washed flat or something [I'm not very good at describing this].

The only PP was in Lightroom 2. I just had got the program and was trying it out. Even though my monitor is calibrated, I am still worried about people looking at it on a non-colormanaged monitor. If the monitor is not color managed some look over saturated, if it is color managed then it looks under saturated or just right. But like I said, I am learning to use LR2 and bypassing PSCS3.

Was any post processing touch-up done on these pics? The first one especially looks like the color tone of the face has been washed flat or something [I'm not very good at describing this].

Oh that picture, the seat was maroon/dark red. So when using the WL1600 on a boom, the red from the seat over saturated her with this crimson look. It was interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back