Aaron's FS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill take that temp monitor if its still available for $5 shipped.
YGPM

^ shipped and bump for added stuff. Should have more shipable and pick upable tomorrow.

9800 heading off to ebay later tonight bump.

if you're interested, pm me and i'll give you a link/item number.

awesome deal on the 9800 pro

I wish I had the money because i'd love to have it but if you catch me in half a year when I'm in the market with the money, then i'd buy it no hesitation :p

good luck selling it, no doubt you'll sell it fast with that price.

Ryan

FYI: The "unknown" item in #6 of picture2 is a Logitech Black and White "hand scanner". Way back in the day (damn, I am sooo old since I remember when it hit the market), before we had flatbed scanners that were cheap enough for consumers, Logitech make a series of hand scanners that scanned strips of an image and then used stitching software to compile the strips into a single large image. Also FYI, that scanner is not going to do anybody any good if you don't have the proprietary ISA card that goes along with it. The plug on the scanner looks like PS/2, but it's not.

svet-am said:
FYI: The "unknown" item in #6 of picture2 is a Logitech Black and White "hand scanner". Way back in the day (damn, I am sooo old since I remember when it hit the market), before we had flatbed scanners that were cheap enough for consumers, Logitech make a series of hand scanners that scanned strips of an image and then used stitching software to compile the strips into a single large image. Also FYI, that scanner is not going to do anybody any good if you don't have the proprietary ISA card that goes along with it. The plug on the scanner looks like PS/2, but it's not.

thanks for all the great info. bump.

6. Brand Spankin New beige OEM Keyboard, still wrapped. (IDK what that thing on top is, the keyboard is in the box.)

That thing on top is a Logitech ScanMan. Its a handheld scanner. I had one back in the day; couldn't get it to work for the life of me though.

DriveEuro said:
6. Brand Spankin New beige OEM Keyboard, still wrapped. (IDK what that thing on top is, the keyboard is in the box.)

That thing on top is a Logitech ScanMan. Its a handheld scanner. I had one back in the day; couldn't get it to work for the life of me though.

heh :p see my comments two posts up :D

svet-am said:
heh :p see my comments two posts up :D
LOL, missed that.

And I guess what I was missing for my ScanMan was the ISA card. I remember that the plug looked like PS2... but it didn't wanna fit in anywhere. :)

Sure you don't want to ship anything? :D
I could use a few things from your list ie., wireless keyboards and possibly MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back