Abit IP35 Pro users (a request)

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
Okay since we're pretty much reccomending this board every 5 minutes on here and every other site has a IP35 pro thread/ guide that sucks ass is anyone willing to put together one thats just not a copy and pasted one like you can find on xtremeforums.com. If you go to theirs it has a link to 5 others and they are all the same. I'm hoping someone can put together a OCing guide/ how to for this board. We really dont have one for the P35 chipset not to mention the Abit sounds like it has a ton of options, just a request then once stickied might cut down on so many questions about it.

I wouldn't mind having a good thread to read before my IP35 Pro and q6600 arrive.

So get to it guys ;)

This board rocks. I just built a new system (first time builder) with this board, and I had zero issues. Just remember to set your memory voltage in the bios. I cannot believe how problem free it is thus far.

I would LOVE an OC guide for this board. I'm going to be getting on and it's gonna be the first setup I overclock.

It is odd how it is such a popular board and there is no real thread describing all the bios settings and steps for overclocking.

However, this is an easy board to overclock. It reminds me exactly of my old Abit IC7-G that overclocked so well. Even if there is no real guide written, get the board anyways and you will figure out how to overclock it easily.

This board IS awesome but i just have to say, the Uguru on the desktop is pretty much useless for OCing for me

However, this is an easy board to overclock. It reminds me exactly of my old Abit IC7-G that overclocked so well.

I was still trying to make up my mind on what board to buy, and that comment there might have just sold me!
I sure do miss my IC7-G :eek: If Abit is back like that, I'm ready to drink the Kool-Aid.

Back