abit released new mATX Core2Duo boards

Yeah, but it looks like vendors preselling the E4300 are selling it higher than the E6300.... I thought it was supposed to be 163.00 bucks... lowest price I see so far is 199

Price gouging. Happens everytime. NE and ZZF are notorious for it as are some others. I wouldnt buy one first week or two personally.

I know, Im just getting really anxious to finally build this system... this chip gives me the opportunity to do so with a cheaper motherboard and memory while still getting some OC ability.....

Also keep in mind the prices you see quoted on the roadmaps are the price per 1000 processors. That is basically what the distributor pays. Then the distributor sells it to the retailer, and the retailer to you. So there is a lot of middle man action going on there, each taking a cut along the way. Not sure if the larger etailers like Newegg buy straight from Intel or not though.

They have the LG-95 here for 599. The release date says 2/6 so it should be available soon. If i converted from the correct currency it comes to about 77US. I guess we will see. I'm really waiting for either of the 90HD mobos though.

Yeah, I wish there was more info about the IB-90 HD too. :mad:

I wish this boardcwould hurry up. I am wanting to build my SFF pc, but there is nothing good out on the market ATM that I really want. Why is it so damn hard to make a real MATX 965 board.

From the second picture posted, it looks like there are only two RAM slots. That isn't a big deal, though, provided that they support 2GB sticks. Well, and provided we ever get 64-Bit drivers so that we can actually make use of it.

It looks pretty nice otherwise. Though I don't need to be looking at things that are coming soon since I haven't even finished the build I'm working on now !

The last abit Lg series (LG-80/81) also only had two ram slots, doesnt matter,

Not really, no. The important part is how well does it overclock? If the answer is well, who cares about how many RAM slots it has.

Son of a gun, I've been looking for a C2D board for awhile now and haven't seen anything overly impressive. Now aBit might have something promising, I almost bit on the Foxconn Gwhatever earlier today.

Hopefully we'll get some news on these boards sooonnn, specifically IB-90HD.:D

From the second picture posted, it looks like there are only two RAM slots. That isn't a big deal, though, provided that they support 2GB sticks. Well, and provided we ever get 64-Bit drivers so that we can actually make use of it.

It looks pretty nice otherwise. Though I don't need to be looking at things that are coming soon since I haven't even finished the build I'm working on now !

The chipset supports 2GB sticks, so quite possibly this MB will. However, since the 2GB sticks are built from 1Gbit RAM chips, the chipset will only run them at DDR2-667.

I'm working on getting a release date

Thanks for that Steeeeve. It'd be nice to know which quarter or month they plan to release it. :D I just ordered my Qmicra case so I'm getting a bit anxious. ;)

Back