About to bite on a 2007, Should I?

Baredor

Gawd
The $358 deal is singing to me. With the firmware update and all, I'm thinking this may be the thing to do as opposed to shelling out over twice as much for the 2405/7. This will be my PC monitor as well as my Xbox 360 display, which I guess I will have no choice but to run over VGA. Anyone able to comment on running the 360 on this thing? Washout? Bad? Pics? Should I?

wait just a little longer i dont think they have updated their entire stock with the firmware update

I'm looking to do that deal too... anyone know when the sale is over? I can't see a date anywhere in the fine print.

yeah, if I had not been spending so much damn money in the last month and a half, I would be picking up one of these to use as a TV in my bedroom. I borrowed one of my 2005FPWs this weekend and put it in there. Its just the perfect size, and the video is so freaking clear :drooling:
even on just SVIDEO. Can't wait to pick up a component cable or something to hook it up "better"... or even better, go DVI/HDMI

If I hook up my xbox to the dell 2007wps, is there a way to get sound through my computer speakers or do I need that little sound bar accessory that they sell? Somebody enlighten me please.

If you get a female RCA -> male 1/8" adapter, you can take the Xbox audio and plug it into the Line-in port on your soundcard, and as long as your computer is booted up you'll hear the audio through the PC speakers. You can get one of these cords at Radioshack or something like that pretty easily. You'll probably need a headphone extension cord though, they have those too.

Back