About to pull the trigger... Any good deals on 5870 tonight?

XpediencY

Gawd
I just sold my gtx 280 like 2 hours ago and am looking at the XFX 5870 for $398 on newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150443

I'm about to order in the next few hours before I go to bed. Anyone see any better deals around before I do this?

Also will next day shipping get me a videocard by friday? I'm assuming it'll be processed and shipped out tomorrow and arrive Friday. My reason for concern is I live at an apartment and UPS has the tendency to leave boxes right at the door without cover. Friday is the only day I have off due to college. I don't want this stolen! :)

It looks like it is still going, sort of. The price of the 5860 at tigerdirect jumped up $20, but there is still 15% cashback, so $430 - .15(430). You pay around 366 after cashback. Of course, if you don't want to mess with cashback, then newegg is the better deal.

Hmmm, i thought cashback was dead? I tried it today, linked through cash back, but it didn't show up on the website :confused:

edit: Nevermind, I had to go straight to the site... Didn't work linking through the product. Anyways, TD has Bing 15% back now... I may bite on that.

Last edited:
I just sold my gtx 280 like 2 hours ago and am looking at the XFX 5870 for $398 on newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150443

I'm about to order in the next few hours before I go to bed. Anyone see any better deals around before I do this?

Also will next day shipping get me a videocard by friday? I'm assuming it'll be processed and shipped out tomorrow and arrive Friday. My reason for concern is I live at an apartment and UPS has the tendency to leave boxes right at the door without cover. Friday is the only day I have off due to college. I don't want this stolen! :)

You could make a special request for signature confirmation or something in the notes - or just call Newegg.

Back