? about xspc rasa 750 rx360 kit

Hey guys, I'm putting this xspc kit in my system, and the tubing it came with is 7/16" it says. Does that mean that the barbs are also 7/16" and that I need to buy some 7/16" clamps to have a proper fit?

There are so many more color options in basically every OTHER size other than 7/16...

The barbs are 1/2". 7/16" tubing is often used cause it fits snuggly over the 1/2" barbs helping make a tighter seal. I have the exact same kit but I purchased some black enzotech rotary barbs that are 1/2".

shoot, I ordered some 5/8 clamps for it. was on performance pc's, and under the "customers who bought this also bought..." was the 5/8 clamps so I kind of assumed someone else knew better than me, lol.

5/8" may work still. I might of been one of the ppl they were talking about. The 5/8" "squeeze clamps" as I call them. I have to wiggle them on but they for a very tight seal.

thanks bro. Another question, what is the atx motherboard plug that this comes with that has the jumper cable in two of the pins for?

It's a power supply tester. By shorting out the green wire and one of the black ones on the motherboard plug (also called the paperclip trick because most people use paperclips), you can turn on your power supply without plugging it into the motherboard and using it to test fans, pumps, etc.

in otherwords after setting up all your watercooling parts in your pc disconnect all psu cords from the mobo and such (i do this incase there is a leak nothing will have power) and connect that jumper plug to you 24 pin connector ON THE PSU. Just emphasizing the psu part cause someone else reading will connect it to mobo. connect you pump to the appropriate psu connector then turn on psu switch on the back of the psu. you psu should turn on and your pump whould start. do this to purge your loop of air.

Back