ACD LED 24, Samsung 245T, Achevia Shimian 27", Corsair 520W PS, iPhone 4 Verizon, Wii

wagsrules

[H]ard|Gawd
Open To Offers

I have a few items for sale that I am no longer needing or using. Prices include shipping and insurance and are negotiable so feel free to make me offers. I don't know what the real value of some of this stuff is so I am starting a little high so please make offers. If you need additional photos of something or have questions let me know.

I prefer paypal but will take amazon payments. Just looking for cash.

Heat

I have an apple cinema led display 24" that I bought from my brother because it is such a beautiful display. I used it briefly at work but have upgraded to the 27" cinema display.

There are some small nicks in the between the glass and aluminum on each side and at the bottom. Not really noticable but they are there. Not sure if my brother used something to pry off the glass to clean it instead of a suction cup or not. (That is what it looks like) I do not have the original box or apple power cord. Any pc power cord will work. Took a pic of with a black background to show any bleed or glow. The pic shows a little but I cannot see it with the naked eye.

Looking for $400 shipped.
dsc01104px.jpg

dsc01105u.jpg
with flash
dsc01106qq.jpg
w/o flash
dsc01112o.jpg
left side nick, right side is not as bad, and bottom is even less noticeable.

This Samsung 245t was purchased in December 2011 brand new. I used it for just over 7 months at work. It was turned off every night. No dead or stuck pixels. Works perfectly. In excellent cosmetic condition as well. Comes in original box. I took a pic to show the back light bleed. To me it doesn't have any. This is an S-PVA panel and has excellent viewing angles and colors. Black levels are great as well.
Looking for $300 shipped.
dsc01065sl.jpg

dsc01070q.jpg

Items Sold:

Acheiva 27" LCD
Verizon Iphone 4
Nintendo Wii
Corsair Power Supply

Last edited:
Back