Acer A2416WB not recognizing DVI signal?

So today, I finally got my 2nd computer up and running. I wanted to share my Acer (my secondary 24" panel) with my 2nd computer but still be able to run dual screens w/ my main computer. It was working fine, I was switching between them using the obnoxious menu when all of a sudden, it just decided that my main computer (DVI) was sending no signal so it would go black and then switch back to VGA (2nd computer).

Now what the hell is going on. Did I honestly blow the switch in there by using both DVI and VGA? I know it's not my vid card because I connected the 2nd DVI (originally connected to my Acer) to my Soyo (main) and it was showing my extended desktop just fine. I also tried the DVI port on the monitor w/ my 2nd computer and that didn't work either.

Just for ref, my main is the rig in my sig. The 2nd computer is a E6400 w/ 4GB of ram running an X1950Pro vid card. I'm just super confused because it was working flawlessly less than 2 hrs ago. (Yes I've rebooted a couple times since, still not working)

Nada? I tried it again today, I power cycled it like 5 times, unplugged it for a couple min, still no signal. Think the digital input is dead?

Back