Acer X223WDbd 22" @ Staples $129.99 ($114 shipped after $25off100)

Er... that was the standard for 20-22" 16:10 monitors forever...

Only since we've gotten into this 16:9 crap have you seen 1920 x 1080 panels, some are 1600 x 900 too...

Er... that was the standard for 20-22" 16:10 monitors forever...

Only since we've gotten into this 16:9 crap have you seen 1920 x 1080 panels, some are 1600 x 900 too...

Agreed. The 1920x1080 is usually 21.5" and certainly not this cheap.

I've also got one of these. It's a good display, despite its 1680x1050 resolution.

how longs this deal going to last? maybe pick up 2 for a cheap crossfire setup. I've heard love/hate stories and hate to sink a bunch of money into quality monitors to find i hate it.

I picked one of these up the last time this deal ran. It's a decent enough monitor, although I have 2 dead pixels right next to each other.

I picked up one of these monitors about 2 years ago from newegg. Its decent, does what I need it to. It does have one dead pixel in the bottom left.

I'll probably be picking up another one here later today to replace my old dual monitor which is only 19"

I have 3 of these I picked up over the last 2 years. I run eyefinity on them. They are excellent and have never been problematic for me at all. Got my last one for 100 bucks on black friday from Fry's BM.

Good deal if you need a screen upgrade from CRT or a spare monitor.

[L]imey;1035622743 said:
I have 3 of these I picked up over the last 2 years. I run eyefinity on them. They are excellent and have never been problematic for me at all. Got my last one for 100 bucks on black friday from Fry's BM.

Good deal if you need a screen upgrade from CRT or a spare monitor.

I thought you had to have a display port to use eyefinity?

Picked one up today for an external display for my MBP, we'll see how it performs.

got it last year when it went on sale, decent for the price even though mine has two dead pixels

Back