Action Quake

Commander FAT

2[H]4U
Anyone remember the Action Quake mod for Quake 2?

I just suddenly had fond memories of that game. So much fun jump kicking people off building ledges to their death. Ahh, good times.

God I loved those throwing knives. Giving your victims that thin strand of hope that they'll survive the hit, but they always bleed out. That last bit of struggle before they go down is what made it so satisfying.

If I had a time machine I'd go back 10/11 years and relive those days all over again.

Original Team Fortress and Mega Team Fortress, Detpacks, nail bombs, mirv grenades...

Just remembered... Stealth slippers with hand cannon... LOL

Oh yeah, heh.

Or how about the original sniper rifle? It was actually a brief case and you would open it up and take a half hour to assemble the damn thing. Then you could shoot it, hah.

Yea I miss AQ2. I was never the best at it or anything but regardless of how I did, it was always fun to play.

Between ages 11 and 13, that mod was practically my life, along with weapons factory and CTF. The M4 in that game sucked, but when you got the laser pointer, it was deadly accurate, and in alot of servers would be banned. Even though I would die more times than kill, some nights, with the dual pistols I would be on fire.

There was a mod I thought was better than Aq2, but no one played it, maybe because the mod was so huge itself. Terror quake 2. Imagine Aq2 landscapes but less 'Action movie' and more true to life with the feel.

I was the master of AQ2. Give me a sniper rifle and I'd own some ass. I had countless all nighters on that game, sooo many memories. Fantastic game. Probably the only ladder I actually participated in, just because it was so much fun and took a lot of skill to get on top.

Action half-life was awesome too. Actually the ministry of action got permission from the a-team to make an action half-life 2. The first beta has been available for awhile actually.
]

I used to play action half life a lot. I loved it. Slippers and HC with diving

This was the favored game during lunch when I worked a government Help Desk. Absolutely epic. I'm totally going to check out the beta.

Back