Ad Banner Question

RiZnO

Gawd
Does it matter to [H] if people click the upper banners. Does Newegg track the traffic through those banners or does it only matter if you use those banners and then make a purchase. If I'm only going to surf Newegg and not buy should I still do it through the banner above? And if I make a purchase should I make sure I click through the banner and not get sent to another "window" before I make a purchase? I was wondering about this and wanted to make sure I support the site if I can. :)

Yes, greatly. If you make a purchase, Newegg surely looks at that. We do NOT make a commission off of it though. So yes, please click through the banners, it is what pays the bills in the end.

Most people don't like to see banners everywhere when they go to a site,but then again. If its a web site they like and visit alot they really would not mind it.If the banners were more like deals of the day they would welcome that alot better.
Take a pole to see wich sites your memberes visit the most of,and then.Use them sites for the deal of the day.

Most people don't like to see banners everywhere when they go to a site,but then again. If its a web site they like and visit alot they really would not mind it.If the banners were more like deals of the day they would welcome that alot better.
Take a pole to see wich sites your memberes visit the most of,and then.Use them sites for the deal of the day.

The newegg banner is for their "shell shocker" deals which is their deal of the day. . .

I know what shell shock is and thats what i'm saying.Think how many times you have clicked on that one single banner compared to how many times you have clicked on the others.

Back