Adding 2 more 24"?

theNoid

Supreme [H]ardness
I've been gaming on a single 24" for the past 2 years, love it. However I'm starting to wonder if I should start looking into multi monitor gaming. In the past, I always had 2 monitors (CRT days) for video editing and I never did that after getting my currently 24". The 2 additional would be used for gaming and multi tasking while video editing, photoshop, lightroom etc...

I want to make something clear, I am not looking for super top of the line at all. My current BenQ is more than suffice for my main monitor but I'd almost settle for sale LCDs for the sides but I am looking for some advice.

What is an affordable (real affordable) 24" thats on the market? Is TN an issue being that they would be on the side of my main? If I tried to figure this out it would probably take me days to come to a final conclusion.. I'm hoping someone here can assist and recommend a few different models.

Price range is kind of wide open but the cheaper the better. Yes you heard me right :( lol the cheaper the better. This is something I'm just thinking of exploring so if you think its not worth it until I'm buying 2 $400 LCDs let your voice be heard.

Thanks

If you're happy with that V2400W then I'd just try and find 2 more of them. 1920x1200 24" TN panels aren't all that common any more (they've all gone 1080p) - and since your current panel is TN you won't be doing 3x1P (portrait) multi-monitor anyway.. unless you get rid of it and replace with 3 new monitors (like ZR24W, U2410).

Definately landscape, I dont think V2400W are still in production so any ideas where to hunt them down outside of maybe Amazon or eBay?

Back