Adobe reader question

TheCowOfNow

Assault then RUN AWAY!
This may seem like a dumb question and it may be answered in another thread, but if i'm looking at a pdf and i want to save just one page in the pdf so i can insert it into a word doc how would i do this? there is a graph that i've been told to include it in a word doc but is only available to me in this pdf file, it just want that one page its on.

thanks again

If worse comes to worse, open the PDF full screen so you can see the content you're interested in and then screenshot the entire application, throw that into some image editor and save out the portion(s) you require. Do it multiple times if necessary and then piece the parts together into a complete image.

If copy and paste isn't working, then the PDF could be protected to prevent such actions, who knows.

Assuming the PDF is not locked, you'd just go to Tools/Select & Zoom/Select Tool and then highlight/copy the parts you want.

You could also use the microsoft document image writer or something like CutePDF to "print" just that one page to a new file. Then you could import that file into your word document.

Back