Advance Auto Parts - Several Very Useful Codes for Ordering Online

dan_panner

Weaksauce
Advance Auto Parts has a bunch codes...
15% off all Orders $100+, Get a $50 off $100 Coupon on a future order Coupon Code: JN15
20% off all Orders Coupon Code: P20
$10 off $30, $20 off $50, $30 off $100+ Coupon Code: A123

$50 off $150 Coupon Code: VISA

$20 off $75+ Coupon Code: BIG20
$25 off $60+ Coupon Code: BIG25
$30 off $75+ Coupon Code: BIG30
$35 of $85+ Coupon Code: BIG35
$50 off $200+ Coupon Code: BIG50
20% off All Orders Coupon Code: P20

Advance Auto Website

As usual, free shipping if your order is over $50. For free shipping items, you can try this out:
http://www.superfillers.com/index.php?store=advanceautoparts

i ordered some pads and rotors for my inlaws camry earlier. saved 15% and got the $50 off $100 for future purchases

Dont be afraid to make multiple orders. Example - I purchased 2 rotors and brake pads and the one time use locking nuts for the rotors on 3 differant orders and I picked up up at the same time. I placed 2 of the orders just over 100 so I could get 30 off 100. Then used same code for the pads. Ended up saving 80 bucks or the cost of 1 rotor however you want to look at it. Sure wish the big35 code was good then, I would have saved an extra 25 bucks.

Yeah.. Ive been abusing this for about a year now once I moved 10 minutes from the store.. It most cases I save about 45%.. I talked to the guys at the store about it and they actually prefer the online stuff as not as much store maintenance is needed at the end of the night..

Sucks that the codes dont work on Oil tho.. I woulda stocked up..

If you plan on spending roughly 85-100$ at once.. VISA and BIG35 are the way to go.. But if your ordering a bunch of small stuff, break it up into multiple orders for the best discounts.

the local store here is part of a pilot program, free home delivery.....i recommend being nice on the phone if you plan to have them drive to your house.....might inquire about that, tell them store #6149 does it!!

how do i know?, i used to manage there :)

Tried to order a bunch of cans of R134a, I can enter a code, doesn't seem to reduce the price on the cart screen. These codes not work on some items?

Tried to order a bunch of cans of R134a, I can enter a code, doesn't seem to reduce the price on the cart screen. These codes not work on some items?

R134A refrigerant is one item that many times is excluded from sales. They push it to shops in 30lb cylinders for around $100 each.

i cant tell you how many times ive used these codes over the past several months. ive made 3-4 orders at a time in some cases. ive saved well over a thousand dollars using these.

yea, very good deals. For some reason it won't let me put Seafoam in my basket to ship to me... Oh well.

Well, I called yesterday to some lip smacking, gum chewing gal by the name of Naomi Jones to cancel my order for a Window Lift motor with regulator. She told me she 'cancelled' the order and it would be taken care of. Well, I get an e-mail today saying my order had shipped and will be delivered today. Just got off the phone with them and they have placed another 'note' on my user profile and sent an e-mail to their Corporate office. Then I was told to call back later to check the status...

God how annoying.

Gotta give kudos for the fast shipment, but they totally FAIL for lack of customer service. Now I'm out $110 until they figure this out. I sure wish there was a store around Boise, Idaho but their website is telling me there are none around.... :(

Clif Notes:
Shipping is fast
Naomi needs to chew with her mouth closed and focus on her customers

Clif Notes:
Shipping is fast
Naomi needs to chew with her mouth closed and focus on her customers
Oh. No. Uh uh. Sir, you juz bein' redic-lus right here, and I don't get paid enuff to deal which yo ass t'day. *snaps fingers* S'curity!

There's always an advance auto code on the website it seems like. Can't remember the last time I actually went to the store to buy something, easier and cheaper to buy online and select store pickup.

i cant tell you how many times ive used these codes over the past several months. ive made 3-4 orders at a time in some cases. ive saved well over a thousand dollars using these.

This. My camaro needed all sorts of small stuff I normally never bother with but Ive actually been taking care of all her small problems because of these codes.

WOAH just saved some good money and shit I needed and some shit i REALLY didnt need at all but because of savings it was like 80% off anyways

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3009281

$50 off $120 or more at AdvanceAutoParts w/code DOTD610 thru Sat 6/11

This code is about to expire so HURRY!

Dang'it! I was gonna place my order Sat., but forgot until today. Not sure I even would have seen this post, since I had my cart saved already with the OP codes... but still, DANG!!

Oh well, $35 off is still better than nothing... but that $50 off would have been sweet!

I think you can use their existing code posted on their front page, then stack the $35 code on top of it.

Sweet.. saved $50 on clutch set and saved $35 on the flywheel and rear main seal.. free shipping on both orders.. :)

Oh dang, didnt think to try stacking codes. :(

[EDIT] Nope, stacking doesnt work. It will accept multiple codes, but only the dominant discount is actually applied to the order.

I love these deals.... few months ago I got like 120 dollars wortth of stuff for 60 bucks.

try using code DEALIO.

Applied Promotion: DEALIO
$10 off orders of $30 or more - $20 off orders of $50 or more - $40 off orders of $100 or more!!

best one ive seen

hmmm, yup... DEALIO works. Would'a saved me another $5 on the flywheel order. oh well, lol.

Back